Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Drug Crimes, Sex Crimes & White Collar Crimes
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Keith, Winters & Wenning, LLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Drug Crimes, Sex Crimes and White Collar Crimes cases. Based in Bradley Beach, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of New Jersey. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 73 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Keith, Winters & Wenning, LLC has a thorough understanding of New Jersey law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Sex Crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime can have major consequences on your life. Don’t lose hope — our criminal law attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to defend you in New Jersey court.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. Our attorneys are resolved to defend you during the New Jersey criminal law process. We handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Estate Planning: We handle New Jersey estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Personal Injury: Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side. We give you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys guide you through the legal process, helping you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
When you retain the services of Keith, Winters & Wenning, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Bradley Beach law firm today
Keith, Winters & Wenning, LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Bradley Beach. Call the firm at 844-476-5218 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.